Lev brings to Wu Wei Strategies more than 20 years of experience in high-stakes consulting engagements and in-house roles with broad responsibilities for integrated communications and marketing. He has held leadership positions at global consultancies where his clients included public and pre-IPO companies, industry associations, nonprofits and heads of state.
Before he founded Wu Wei Strategies, he served as head of global marketing and communications at GMI Ratings, a leader in corporate governance and ESG research. In 2014, MSCI acquired GMI Ratings.
Lev received his Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Sociology from Yeshiva College in 1996. In 2003, Lev attended Teachers College at Columbia University, where he completed coursework in Organizational Psychology and Behavioral Finance.
Key Clients Engagement
- Branding and Positioning – Bank of America, BP, Reuters, Renaissance Capital
- Corporate Communications – Citigroup, Schroders, Fiduciary Trust, Emerging Global Advisors, Schultze Asset Management.
- M&A – Cedar Capital, Millennium Trust.
In the News
- For The Black Sea State of Georgia, There’s Economic Life Post-Russia (Forbes, 10/06/2016)
- Corporate Fraud Is Shockingly Common. Here’s How to Stop It (The Fiscal Times, 3/11/2014)
- Should Evaluations of Corporate Trustworthiness Be Trusted (IMA, 9/2013)
- More companies are splitting CEO/chairman combination (BusinessWeek, 9/13/2013)
- Dish Network director said to quit over flap with Charlie Ergen and LightSquared bid (Denver Post, 9/11/2013)
- More companies are splitting CEO/chairman positions (Tulsa World, 9/9/2013)
- Dimon role raises questions over where corporate power lies (Financial Times, 8/05/2013)
- Admitting Guilt or Heftier Fines? The SEC’s Call (CNBC, 6/22/2013)
- Can Forensic Accounting Stop the Surge in Fraudulent Financial Statements? (Credit Today, 6/7/2013)
- Rare rebuff for Middleby CEO (Crain’s Chicago Business, 5/29/2013)
- Consol Shuts Out Media, Cites Need for Focus in Shareholder Talks (Directorship.com, 5/10/2013)
- Herbalife investors meet — briefly (LA Times, 4/26/20134)
- JP Morgan Chase Boss Wins (Boston Herald, 3/21/2013)
- GE set for landmark board vote (Financial Times, 3/18/2013)
- Outstanding directors: Experts question Maryland’s board practices (Baltimore Business Journal, 3/8/2013)
- CalPERS backing ESG engagement with stock purchases (P&I, 3/4/2013)
- GE Duo’s Seats at Risk as Holders to Vote on Board Limits (Bloomberg, 2/21/2013)
- Executive Sales Beat News That Hit Stock (Wall Street Journal, 12/12/2012)
- All Becoming Clear? (Corporate Secretary, 4/1/2010)